1M4JC donates 30% of Profits to Support Christian Ministries
Help change the world, one T-shirt at a time with 1M4JC!
1M4JC® is committed to:
Founder is committed to:
- Donating 30 percent of profits to non-profit Christian ministries that impact, change and save lives.
- Supporting "faith-based" non-profits that share the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Giving to Christian non-profit ministries to carry Christ to others.
- Dedicating private tithe to his church and encourage others to as well. (1M4JC offering to support Christian ministries is beyond their own Church tithes.)
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ. They believe their faith, the cornerstone of 1M4JC, will bless their Christian Ministry Partners and 1M4JC endeavors.
January 31, 2011
1 Million 4 Jesus Christ® is firmly committed to giving back to the Christian community. No less than 30% of net profits of our products will be donated to various Christian ministries, missions and other Christ-centered groups. Please visit the FAQ page of our website for more information and also learn about our Affiliate program where Christian non-profit partners can earn 20% commissions.
To date, 1M4JC® has given financial donations to Aid To Women (a crisis pregnancy center in Cedar Rapids, IA), Harvesters (of Central Christian College in Moberly, MO), Christ In Youth (CIY), Food For The Hungry, Mission Teens, Nebraska Christian College Student Missions, A Call to Serve, Opportunity Camp, Forgotten Children, Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch, The Seed Company, Mount Shasta Ministries, Tapestries of Life, His Hands for Haiti, Catch 419, Foundation for Success Ministries, Cedar Valley Christian School, Clowns of Faith, e3 Partners, LaMoine Christian Camp, Flood Student Missions, Highview EPC Youth Ministries, Campus Crusade for Christ - U of Iowa (and Campus Crusade for Christ International), HZM Ministries, Eastern Iowa Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Towers For Jesus, The Salvation Army, Love Packages, Saboba's Hope, Isaac Newton Christian Academy and Faith Bible Church missions.